Tuesday 20 March 2012

Free Glamour Gift

I got this hair mask free with this months Glamour magazine which was an absolute bargain considering the magazine only cost me £2!


I was a little sceptical about the product seeing as it was a free gift, but I decided to use it after dying my hair as it would be slightly brittle (I colour my hair A LOT).


The mask was easy to spread through my hair and de-tangled it in the process which was a plus. The smell was slightly off-putting, although it advertised as smelling of marshmallows personally I don't think that is a very appealing scent! 


The directions advised me to wrap my hair up in a towel for 10 minutes before washing out. I left it on for fifteen just to make sure I got the maximum results.
The product washed out of my hair easily, sometimes it can take a while to feel like your hair is completely product free. This was a relief as I was washing my hair over the bath!


The overall outcome was brilliant, my hair still feels silky soft over a day later and my house mate commented on how shiny my hair looks.


Grab yours whilst stocks last! Percy and Reed Hydrating Mask £2 with Glamour Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment