Friday 23 March 2012

Hello Flawless!

I was so excited to get my hands on a sample of Benefit's new 'Hello Flawless' foundation!


This is Benefit's first liquid foundation which is quite surprising for a brand so big. It doesn't matter though because this foundation more than makes up for the wait!
'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' is packed with vitamin C and D to prevent signs of ageing and you only need the tiniest amount of this oil-free foundation to cover your whole face. I applied with a foundation brush and the liquid glided on smoothly and although the shade was a little darker than I would usually wear, it almost colour matched to my skin. The foundation feels lightweight and smooth, as if you aren't wearing any at all and gives you a medium to full coverage. It also doesn't give that sticky feeling that some foundations do and my skin feels soft to touch.


With a little bronzer, this gave me a sun-kissed look, one that will be perfect for my cousins wedding tomorrow!
Here is a picture of me with the foundation on (not edited at all). I will leave it up to you to decide what you think!!!




I will definitely be buying this brand when it hit stores on the 31st March.The price will be £24.00 and believe me this foundation will last you for a very long time! Perfect for the Summer months.
Five out of five stars from me :)

1 comment: