Thursday 29 March 2012

Oatifix Face Mask

I went into my local Lush store at the weekend for a treat and picked up a sample of their Oatifix face mask. I have quite sensitive skin so I like to try out products for my face before I buy, just in case.


This face mask has a lovely banana and oat scent and smells good enough to eat! It has to be kept refrigerated which is a little inconvenient however when the mask is on it feels cool and refreshing. The mask looks slightly unappealing on the face which is a bit off putting although it does sit nicely and didn't irritate my skin at all.


Lush recommends to keep Oatifix on for between five and ten minutes before washing off with warm water. The mask sets over that time but not so much that you can't move your face in fear of cracking it. It also wasn't hard to scrub off after the required time. My skin felt refreshed and looked clear with no blemishes.
Oatifix is £5.75 for a full sized pot. The sample they gave me was in a very small tub and I will get at least two more applications from this, making it a long lasting product for the price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment